The following privacy statement depicts http://psychologyonlinedegrees.org’s collection and utilization process of personal information you provide to us.
Personal Information Collection and Utilization
While you use http://psychologyonlinedegrees.org services, we maintain the right to collect personal information from you as follows:
- Contact Information; for example, your full name, contact phone number, email address
- Demographic information; for example, your education background, zip code, probable graduation date
As is true of most websites, we maintain the right to collect information concerning your computer; for example, your browser service, IP address, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
With this information we act to:
- Locate and make available online college degree programs and related information that match your career aspirations, education goals, and online education search requirements.
- Send you school information you have requested
- Reply to customer service requests
- Send you a relevant newsletter
- Send you relevant marketing communications
- Reply to your concerns and questions
- Evaluate our Web OnlineMBA.com, marketing efforts, and business needs for future improvement
- Research and analysis our market, business, etc.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing information from us, find and follow our unsubscribe instructions included in our email communications to you.
The ways we share your personal information with third parties is compliant with in the ways described in this privacy statement. Under no circumstance will http://psychologyonlinedegrees.org sell acquired personal information to third parties for their disparate marketing purposes. In certain circumstances, we may provide your personal information to companies that provide http://psychologyonlinedegrees.org/ with business administration services; for instance, our email delivery service.
The act of providing http://psychologyonlinedegrees.org/ with your personal information is the same as you making an “inquiry” to and permitting us , our affiliates, and our third party marketing partners and/or vendors to contact you. This act also grants us and our affiliates permission to contact you via telephone for a limited time, regardless of your submission to a state or federal Do Not Call list as your inquiry is a legal exception to all Do Not Call stipulations. You may also be contacted by email, or at times an automated dialing service.
We also maintain the right to release your submitted personal information when http://psychologyonlinedegrees.org/ merges, procures, or sells all or a percentage of its assets to a third party without your prior consent. We also maintain the right, as required by law, such as in the case of a court order, to disclose your information when we consider, in good faith, such a disclosure is necessary to protect our constitutional rights, yours or another’s safety, probe fraud/fraudulent events, or adhere to a government request.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.practicalnursing.org, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Communications With Us
All communications with PsychologyOnlineDegrees.org via our contact us form may be saved on our server, including your name, email, subject, and contents of your email.
Contact us for more information via our contact form.
- Article Post Sample - February 17, 2017
- NCLEX-RN Practice Test Questions - February 15, 2017
- How to Become a Licensed Psychologist - February 11, 2017
- Divi Component Modules and More Posts - January 26, 2017
- Associate Degree in Psychology - April 20, 2016
- Answers to Some of the Most Common Psychology Questions - April 9, 2016
- Considering Psychology Online Schools - December 6, 2015
- Psychology Majors With a Bachelor’s Degree - July 9, 2015
- Psychology Career Options With a Doctorate Degree - July 9, 2015
- Psychology Options With a Master’s Degree - July 9, 2015