Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), formerly part of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSCSS) New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
Higher Learning Commission (HLC), formerly part of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Wisconsin, West Virginia, and Wyoming
Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWCCU) Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS COC) Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) California, Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa, Micronesia, Palau, and Northern Marianas Islands, as well as schools for American children in Asia.
Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) California, Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa, Micronesia, Palau, and Northern Marianas Islands, as well as schools for American children in Asia.
All Programs Test for Accreditation:
- All APA: 280
- All NOT APA: 1,612
- Accreditors MSCHE: 304
- Accreditors NEASC: 132
- Accreditors NCA: 572
- Accreditors NWCCU: 85
- Accreditors SACS COC: 444
- Accreditors WASC: 103
- Accreditors ACCJC: 97
- Accreditors MSCHE, NEASC, NCA, NWCCU, SACS COC, WASC, ACCJC: 1,734
- Online Accreditors APA: 68
- Campus Accreditors APA: 280
- Online All Accreditors APA: 280
- Online Not Accreditors APA: 280
- Campus Not Accreditors APA: 1,612
- Institutional Yes: 0
- Program Yes: 0
- Accreditors Blank: 348
- Institutional No: 0
- Program No: 0
- post template test - September 21, 2017
- Now is the tiem - September 19, 2017
- No Divi Editor – Program Summary Data Test – CDS - September 11, 2017
- CDS Summary Data by State Test - August 9, 2017
- Template: For Psychology Programs Types – Numbers - August 9, 2017
- Online Program Template - August 8, 2017
- Program Template - August 5, 2017
- CDS – Tables and Long Lists - July 29, 2017
- Accreditation Tests - July 28, 2017
- Education Psychology - July 19, 2017