Heading 1 Text
Definition: A program that focuses on the application of principles of learning and behavior to enhance the development, abilities, and choices of children and adults; and that prepares individuals to address the behavioral needs of individuals, especially those with developmental disabilities and autism. Includes instruction in behavior analysis and learning, behavioral and functional assessment, developmental psychology, applied behavioral analysis in developmental disabilities and autism, applied behavioral analysis in mental health and aging, research methods, evaluation of interventions, and professional and ethical issues.
- post template test - September 21, 2017
- Now is the tiem - September 19, 2017
- No Divi Editor – Program Summary Data Test – CDS - September 11, 2017
- CDS Summary Data by State Test - August 9, 2017
- Template: For Psychology Programs Types – Numbers - August 9, 2017
- Online Program Template - August 8, 2017
- Program Template - August 5, 2017
- CDS – Tables and Long Lists - July 29, 2017
- Accreditation Tests - July 28, 2017
- Education Psychology - July 19, 2017
With an English Literature degree from UCLA and a passion for career counseling and publishing, Jeff has worked at CareerPath and Microsoft. He published four editions of the World Wide Yellow Pages in partnership with Barnes and Noble. He now uses that passion for managing Psychology Online Degrees.