42.2701 Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics
Detail for CIP Code 42.2701
Title: Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics.
Definition: A program that focuses on the scientific study of the mechanisms and processes of learning and thinking, and associated information encoding, decoding, processing and transmitting systems. Includes instruction in theories of cognition and intelligence; studies of cognitive processes such as memory, sensation, perception, pattern recognition, problem solving, and conceptual thinking; cybernetics; psycholinguistics; and the study of biological and social communications mechanisms and processes.
- post template test - September 21, 2017
- Now is the tiem - September 19, 2017
- No Divi Editor – Program Summary Data Test – CDS - September 11, 2017
- CDS Summary Data by State Test - August 9, 2017
- Template: For Psychology Programs Types – Numbers - August 9, 2017
- Education Psychology - July 19, 2017
- Default Post Template - June 28, 2017
- Hard Coded Full Width Module - June 15, 2017
- Full Width Post - June 15, 2017
- Divi Tab Test - May 24, 2017
With an English Literature degree from UCLA and a passion for career counseling and publishing, Jeff has worked at CareerPath and Microsoft. He published four editions of the World Wide Yellow Pages in partnership with Barnes and Noble. He now uses that passion for managing Psychology Online Degrees.