|42.2808) Environmental Psychology.|
Definition: A program that focuses on the study of behavioral interactions between human beings and the environment in individual and group contexts, and ways to improve them. Includes instruction in contextual theory; statistics; physiological, social, and psychological responses to natural and technological hazards and disease; environmental perception and cognition; loneliness and stress; and psychological aspects of environmental design and planning.
- post template test - September 21, 2017
- Now is the tiem - September 19, 2017
- No Divi Editor – Program Summary Data Test – CDS - September 11, 2017
- CDS Summary Data by State Test - August 9, 2017
- Template: For Psychology Programs Types – Numbers - August 9, 2017
- Online Program Template - August 8, 2017
- Program Template - August 5, 2017
- CDS – Tables and Long Lists - July 29, 2017
- Accreditation Tests - July 28, 2017
- Education Psychology - July 19, 2017
With an English Literature degree from UCLA and a passion for career counseling and publishing, Jeff has worked at CareerPath and Microsoft. He published four editions of the World Wide Yellow Pages in partnership with Barnes and Noble. He now uses that passion for managing Psychology Online Degrees.