GeropsychologyGuide to Becoming an Adult Development and Aging Psychologist
Help aging individuals and populations. Learn gerontology, age-related development and decline of cognitive processes, neurological disorders, social and personality development along with clinical treatment and care of older adults.
Definition: A program that focuses on the psychology of aging and of elderly individuals and populations, with reference to growth and decline across the life span. Includes instruction in gerontology, developmental and adult psychology, age-related development and decline of cognitive processes, age-related psychological and neurological disorders, social and personality development in aging populations and individuals, and applications to the clinical treatment and care of older adults.
- post template test - September 21, 2017
- Now is the tiem - September 19, 2017
- No Divi Editor – Program Summary Data Test – CDS - September 11, 2017
- CDS Summary Data by State Test - August 9, 2017
- Template: For Psychology Programs Types – Numbers - August 9, 2017
- Online Program Template - August 8, 2017
- Program Template - August 5, 2017
- CDS – Tables and Long Lists - July 29, 2017
- Accreditation Tests - July 28, 2017
- Education Psychology - July 19, 2017
With an English Literature degree from UCLA and a passion for career counseling and publishing, Jeff has worked at CareerPath and Microsoft. He published four editions of the World Wide Yellow Pages in partnership with Barnes and Noble. He now uses that passion for managing Psychology Online Degrees.